Monday, June 10, 2013

Three Days

I've been behind on my work. A mixture of laziness, tiredness and Skyrim have put me behind massively on everything I'd wanted to get done. The sunny weather might have something to do with it, too. It makes me sleepy.

With that in mind, I'm taking a stand: in three days, I will have The Hounds of Hell and another, very short, ebook completed. Three days.

Otherwise, I'm going to fall behind my publication schedule. As it is, I need to be writing the third book in the series by the week's end, and that's not going to happen either way (the week's end seeing me unable to write for a day). That essentially means I'll be struggling to keep up with myself the more I delay.

By Thursday, I need to have the book completed. By next Wednesday, I need book three completed, too. I had, initially, planned on releasing The Hounds of Hell next Tuesday. And I had planned on giving myself more time with the book.

So, I'll be pressing on rather quickly.

If you don't hear from me much over the next few days, it's because I've gone slightly mad with this book trying to get it completed. Really, of course, this is just a repeat of last year, getting a book written and published in a week. Similarly, I need to wake up early tomorrow to get writing straight away, and not ever stop.

In theory, this is possible. In practice, it's insane.

Wish me luck, and I'll update you on the progress for the book tomorrow.

No comments: