Monday, February 1, 2010

Made my Day

Have you ever had one of those days where something "makes" it? I don't know where the phrase comes from, but I think it happened to me today, a lot. I'll be honest, the learning side of college today wasn't too much fun. I was too tired to pay full attention. Bleary eyed and trying to take notes... not a good combination.

So, what happened today for me? Three things, possibly going on four. In order and in detail:

I had Haagen Dazs for the first time today. Ever. I know, it's something of a heresy to have never tried it. And get this, I still haven't tried Ben And Jerry's either. I live in a completely sheltered world. My first time on a train was when I was in fifth year. That's kind of sad considering there are train lines everywhere in Dublin. Anyway, the ice cream was great. I got Belgian Chocolate.

When I got home there was a delightful package waiting for me. It was, I can happily reveal, my copy of Mr Mumbles by Barry Hutchison. Signed and prescribed too. I was estatic to finally receive it. Barry told me he sent it about two weeks ago. What a long wait.

And number three? Well, it was the dedication in the book. Sheer awesome! Wait until you see it. So cool!

The fourth was, and currently is, Glee. It's on now. How fun!

Now, this little Gleek's gotta go. Toodles!

No comments: