Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Need New Heroes!

Imagine that title as the replacement lyrics to "I Need A Hero." Then have an explosion after that line. That's what I'm thinking right now; a parody song with explosions.

According to my laptop, as I'm typing this sentence, I only have to wait one hour and fifty seven minutes before I no longer have to look for something to do. At this point, Heroes Season 4, Volume 5, Redemption begins on BBC2, and my nine month long wait of pain ends (I think it was nine months anyway... it ended in May?)

Seriously, I've been waiting a long time for this episode. I aired originally in the US on ABC in September. That's right, September! The States got the show a whole four months before us, and we had to avoid all the chat rooms, the Heroes Wiki site and every email regarding Heroes all in an effort to avoid spoilers. I had to stop buying the Heroes magazine so that I wouldn't read what happens in the episodes to come, and so that I wasn't spending money on something that was becoming less and less use to me by the week. There was also the matter that I didn't have time to get into Town to buy it, but that's a different story (Drama - there, I told a story within a story; take that Evangelist Mark!)

Now with just over an hour to go, my long long wait is coming to an end, and I get to share this wonderous moment with my twins brother, because we both love the show! Love it love it love it love it love it! (Okay, so I'm a little excited about this!)

Also... seven out of nine days blogged this year! Woo hoo!

No comments: