Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meet Sam, The Movie, Part 1 of 3

Way back in February, my friends Karl, Andrew, Ciarán and Conor decided to make me a birthday present out of my own book, without telling me. The result is a 17 and half minute movie with poor acting and a couple of racist jokes - it's more than I could have asked for! (note: I don't condone the use of racism, the use of it was just hilariously typical of the actor in question)

So, Karl was left with the uploading of the video to the internet for en masse sharing of the masterpiece, and after three months he finally got a five minute, ten second segment up onto the internet.

To follow Karl's uploading progress and watch the first Part of a Three Part series, click this link and enjoy the masterpiece that awaits. Thank you, and good night.

No comments: